Covid-19 Updates & Precautionary Measures
At the present time, Almost Home Senior Services, continues to remain open and provide services for those who need our support.
In Our Daycare Facility:
- We are taking temperatures of clients and staff.
- Anyone with a temperature will not be able to stay.
- Our daily procedures will remain in force, sanitizing all surfaces, including bathrooms.
- The staff will wear face masks during this time.
In Our Assisted Living Facilities:
- The Assisted living facilities remain on restricted visitation.
- Only medical personnel, individuals from state agencies and staff can come into the building.
- We are mandated to ask questions regarding where they have been and their wellness.
- Staff will continue with sanitation efforts and will wear face masks.
- Staff are monitored for wellness
These are the questions we are asking anyone that we come in contact with and encourage you to be aware of those you are around.
- Have you been diagnosed as being infected with COVID-19 and have not had 2 consecutive negative results, 24-hours apart?
- Do you have any presenting signs or symptoms of, disclosing the presence of a respiratory infection, including cough, fever, shortness of breath, or sore throat?
- Have you been in contact with any person known to be infected with COVID-19 within the past 14 days?
- Have you traveled through any airport within the past 14 days?
- Have you traveled on a cruise ship within the last 14 days?
Stay well. Please check the Duval County Health Department website if you would like additional information on the COVID-19 virus.
Take Care and WASH YOUR HANDS with SOAP AND WATER FOR 20 SECONDS, frequently.
If you have questions on how to help your loved one during this time, please contact us.